Outsource Structural Engineering Design Services
We understand that Structural Engineering Services require knowledge of industry standards, innovation, well-trained engineers and extensive domain experience. We undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects in the areas of Structural Engineering Design and analysis. While endeavoring to maintain international standards in quality, our structural engineering team strives to reduce product design cycle time as well as ensure cost effectiveness.
We are conversant with major international building codes and practices and can work proficiently for almost all nations. Listed below are the prominent codes that we follow:
- IBC 2009, UBC 1997, ASCE 7-05, CBC 2007
- Concrete: ACI 318-05
- Masonry: ACI 530-05
- Steel: AISC 360-05, AISC 341-05, AISC 358-05, API-650, FEMA 350
- Wood: NDS 2005
- Telecom Industry: TIA-222F, TIA-222G
Structural Engineering Services include:
- High rise structures
Type of structures we cover are:
- RCC structures
- Steel structures
- Composite structures
- Prefabricated building systems
- Industrial Structures
Our team has experience in a wide array of industrial projects including load bearing structures and machine foundations for vibrating equipment. Typical industry segments include but are not limited to:
- Chemical plants
- Oil refineries
- Composite structures
- Power generating units
- Printing press facilities
- Steel production & allied industries
- Equipment foundations
- Custom Homes
- Timber homes
- Masonry / RCC homes
- Retrofitting & rehabilitation of existing structures
We provide services for evaluation and strengthening of deteriorating structures.
- Strength evaluation using NDT in the US
- Rehabilitation of heritage buildings
- ic retrofitting
- Epoxy treatment
- FRPC wrapping
- Finite Element Modeling and Analysis
We carry out finite element analysis for structures using industry standard software tools.
- Peer review
We also undertake peer review work for analysis and design carried out by others. We do this by verifying the structural model and results of others or by doing a completely independent analysis depending on the client’s requirement.
Our Structural Engineering Design Methodology
- We undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects and are enabled by our well-trained engineers and extensive domain experience.
- Our project engineers, electrical and structural designers will work with your primary contact to complete the structural design package required.
- Our engineers will adapt their structural analysis approach to conform to your requirements and structural standards. This will allow the input of information in the form of an easy-to-use graphical interface and intuitive input methods such as sample AutoCAD drawings.
- We also work with your engineers to develop design standards and a communication plan that will ensure consistent, repeatable and high quality performance on all such projects, now and in the future.
- The end result will be complete structural detail drawings, layout of plans, elevation, section and legends in 2D or 3D formats as per requirements.
- The result is a seamless flow of information in the form of graphical and tabular output.